No minimum capital is needed; the initial formalities are quick and simple, with a minimum cost.
As with self-employed people, payable taxes are based on profit. They have no legal personality; in the event of debts, the associates are personally liable in a joint and subsidiary manner.
It can be said that Joint Ownership is the simplest way of self-employed organization.
Regarding Civil Societies, since 01/01/2016 they will be subject to Company Tax when they have a commercial form.
- CREATION: contract among the parties, tax self-assessment (or exemption)
- TAX AUTHORITIES: IAE (alta de inicio de actividad)
- SOCIAL SECURITY: RETA registration, CCC request, worker registration
- RISK PREVENTION
- LOCAL AUTHORITIES: municipal licenses and permits
- OTHER FORMALITIES: visitors’ book, electronic signature, claim forms, work calendar, data protection, contracts, Junta de Andalucía’s registration