It requires an initial minimum capital of €3,010 plus the administrative expenditure and the initial formalities are somewhat slower, although the process is being largely facilitated lately.
The associates have limited liability and their personal assets are not at risk in case of debts.
The tax burden is lower and a flat tax is applied. It is easier to get bank loans.
- REGISTER OF COMPANIES: negative company name certificate
- BANK CERTIFICATE
- NOTARY: official documents, provisional CIF
- SETTLEMENTS OFFICE: tax self-settlement
- REGISTRATION IN THE REGISTER OF COMPANIES
- TAX AUTHORITIES: IAE (alta de inicio de actividad), permanent CIF
- SOCIAL SECURITY: administrator’s registration in pertinent scheme, CCC request, worker registration
- RISK PREVENTION
- LOCAL AUTHORITIES: municipal licenses and permits
- OTHER FORMALITIES: visitors’ book, electronic signature, claim forms, work calendar, data protection, contracts, Junta de Andalucía’s registration